Break A Leg !
It is a mistaken belief that the legs on Grand Pianos are mighty and indestructible. Sadly legs can be broken, but happily, we can repair them.
Handle With Care
Pianos contain a complex mechanism consisting of many thousands of parts. There are many household factors which can cause your instrument to lose condition.
- Excessively dry climates including wood burning heaters.
- Locations of high moisture such as near bathrooms or pools.
- Large windows let in too much radiant heat and are far worse is a skylight above a piano.
- Rusty strings and ruined action parts are usually attributable to spillage from above or rodents in the piano.
- Insects and spiders cause damage to all the small parts inside a piano.
- Rough handling whilst moving can break the iron frame.
- Small children can easily chip the key tops.
- Robust playing can break the strings. Bad adjustment can cause rapid wear.
Let us help you care for your piano and it will provide you with years of enjoyment.